Our team is here to help investors maintain their home both while they are here and away. We offer a full array of services that set SWFL Rentals & Property Management apart from the others. We are a family owned business located in Cape Coral, Florida, providing property management, vacation rental services as well as annual rentals. We have been in business since 2008, with previous experience since 2002.
- Responsive, personal service – as a valued client, you hear from us on a regular basis and receive prompt responses to your communication with us.
- Extensive Screening of Prospective Tenants – comprehensive process for checking prospect tenants credit and back ground information before we recommend anyone…and the final decision is always yours.
- Fair Property Management Fee – our fees are extremely competitive and we are always upfront about the expenses involved in leasing your property. You will never be landed with any hidden costs.
- Marketing Program – we will advertise your property in local and regional magazines, on the internet and MLS
- No delays in getting your rental earnings – we provide a monthly detailed financial statement with your check in a timely matter.
- Maintenance Service – our team of professionals is ready to attend to repairs and other matters 7 days a week.
- Regular, prompt communication – we will quickly notify you of problems and issues.
10 REASONS... to let our professionals assist you in taking care of your valuable investment!
- extraordinary service
- extensive advertising to market your property
- satisfied tenants
- competitive rate structures
- experienced real estate professionals
- affordable as well as luxury homes
- reliable property management team
- prompt responses
- timely and cost efficient repairs
- no hidden costs
We will charge 8% of the rent/month for property management. This includes:
- Collecting tenants rent
- Acting as an intermediary between Landlord and Tenant
- Being available 24 hour / 7 days a week for tenant to contact us regarding issues/concerns
- Wiring net rent into your bank account
- Providing a home inspection every 6 months
- Giving you access to our network of professionals and repair/maintenance resources
- Passing contractor discounts on to you
One-time tenant finder’s fee includes:
- Our Commission
- Tenant realtor’s commission
- Preparation of listing agreement
- Ensure unit is in rentable condition with a pre-rental inspection
- Establish market rent
- Taking pictures of the property
- Worldwide marketing incl. MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, etc.
- All showings to potential tenants
- Installing lockbox
- Installing sign
- Pre-qualification of tenant including Credit and background check
- Verification of employment and rent
- Lease Preparation
- Collecting signatures
- Collecting initial deposit
- Move-in walk-thru with tenant
- Releasing the key to the tenant